I had a hard time narrowing down my resolutions, which is why I am doing this late. There is just SO much that I want to accomplish this year, not only on this blog, but referring to my bad eating and exercising habits, and probably too lax cleaning schedule, as well.
But when I'm just thinking about this blog and the direction I want to take it in, there is a ton that I want to change! So in an effort to keep to my goals for this year I'm setting it in stone (well.. in a post).
Here are my 2014 Blogging Resolutions
- To become more familiar with HTML and coding
- To do a complete redesign of my website
- Update some old posts with new (better) pictures and text
- Post at least 1-2x per week
- Share 2-3 free patterns on my Facebook page a day
- Get more viewers/followers/fans on Facebook
Hopefully this year will bring big things for this Hippy Hooker.