Banner

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Preparing For Halloween!

I've got to say, now that I have Jude, it puts all the magic back into the holidays. I get excited for Christmas now, not for presents of my own, but to see his face light up when he opens that one toy he's been longing for! (Okay, so maybe they'll be more than one) I get to enjoy the Easter egg hunts, and the best part, Halloween!! 

Choosing Jude's costume was hard for me, I didn't want to settle on just anything.. I mean, this is his first Halloween! (His very last FIRST holiday tradition)

During Thanksgiving and Christmas last year it was a blur, lost in sleep deprivation and newborn lovey-ness, so I wanted this last first 'holiday' to be awesome!

Well I've finally decided when I found this on Pinterest! Kevin and I both love the movie 'Up!', and Jude LOVES balloons, and he would look adorable in that outfit! Cheap, Simple, DONE!

What's your little ones Halloween costume going to be?!




Not only have I decided on Jude's costume, but at Walmart tonight I stocked up on some yarn to make some spooky crochet items!! Expect some AWESOME things next week, as well as some spooktacular patterns!
What are you guys doing to get ready for Halloween? I just love Fall so much I can't help but start early!!

1 comment: