Banner

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Favorite Beginner Patterns

Hello there again! Sorry I've been kind of slow with posting this week! The weather has been perfect, so Jude and I are taking advantage and playing a lot outside! He also just learned how to crawl, so you can imagine how busy I am now with my little trouble maker! 
So because of that I STILL haven't finished that pattern of the bag I made. But I assure you that I will have it posted tomorrow!



Have you been following my blog, and wanting to make something, but doubt your abilities? That's why I've decided to compile a list of my favorite EASY crochet patterns for beginners! These patterns are simple, easy to follow, and work up FAST so you get almost instant gratification with seeing what you made. 

Accessories

Hats

Bags

In The Kitchen

All of these patterns I have personally made myself, so I can assure you they are easy to follow and very simple! If you have ANY questions at all please leave a comment below, I'd love to help you! Here are some pictures of projects I've completed using these patterns.











Don't forget, some of these items can be found in my Etsy shop if you're not a crochet enthusiast but love the cute projects! I hope you all enjoy these patterns and don't forget to let me know what you think! I love to hear about what others are working on too so feel free to share (:

No comments:

Post a Comment