Banner

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Christmas Gift Crochet Pattern Ideas

Whether you want to admit it or not, Christmas is right around the corner. And for us crafters, that means lots of opportunity for gift making! My favorite thing to do since starting to crochet is make things for family and friends. My Christmas gift list just keeps getting longer, and so I've decided to put all of the patterns I am using for various gifts here!

Most of these patterns will be fairly quick to finish (less than 2-3 hours), so I can make lots of multiples in lots of different colors for everyone! Things for men, women, kids, it's all here. As the weeks get closer to Christmas I'll be adding any extra patterns I find, so be sure to bookmark it and come check back!




Christmas Gift Crochet Patterns

For the ladies:


For the men:
 
For the kids:


 I hope you enjoy! 
Happy Hooking Everyone (:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to my post on the hats for men. :)

    I'll definitely check out some of the other things you referenced.

    ReplyDelete