Banner

Friday, March 24, 2017

Funky Pom Pom Beanie Free Pattern

Hey everyone! 
Does anyone even still read this thing anymore?! 
I'm still here, and I'm still crocheting away. 




I have so many awesome things to share with you all! But I wanted to start off with one of my favorite beanies I've been wearing around this winter. I've been working on using up yarn in my stash, and I chose this funky blue yarn to start out with. 


I wasn't too font of the color by itself (hence why it's been sitting in my stash for years) but I decided to give it some life! I paired it with one of my favorite colors, turquoise by Red Heart. I used a large hook, and one strand of each yarn to quickly make this cozy beanie! 






Funky Pom Pom Beanie
Free Pattern by The Hippy Hooker


Materials:
1 Skein Homespun Multicolor yarn
1 Skein Red Heart Worsted Weight yarn
Size P (10.00MM) Hook


Stitch Key
ch - chain
dc - double crochet
sl st - slip stitch


Round 1: Using one strand of each yarn, make a magic circle, chain 2, 10 dc in magic circle. Sl st to first dc. 
Round 2: ch 2, 2 dc in same st and each st around. sl st to first dc.
Round 3: ch 2, 2 dc in same st. *1 dc in next st, 2 dc in next st* repeat around, ending with 1 dc in the last st. sl st to join.
Round 4-8: ch 2, 1 dc in same st and each st around. sl st to join. fasten off homespun yarn.
Round 9: using just ONE strand of yarn, ch 1, sc in each st around. sl st to join.
Round 10: repeat previous round. fasten off. 


Directions on how to make a pom pom can be found here!


I've made a few of these hats, with and without the pom pom, but for this color combo I love the pop of color on top. Let me know what you think in the comments below, and don't forget to check out my Facebook and Pinterest board for more free crochet patterns! 

5 comments:

  1. a soothing but elegant impression of the wearer to the beholders. In addition to the graceful white color, it also comes in several other colors and textures along with its knitted style. One cannot only wear it in the outdoor functions but it is good enough to be worn for regular routine life. custom pom pom beanies


    ReplyDelete

  2.  Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967



    ReplyDelete