Banner

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Braided Infinity Scarf - Pattern By Rookie Crafter

I stumbled across a picture of this braided infinity scarf on Pinterest (check out my crochet pattern board here!), and I was immediately intrigued by the idea. I couldn't wait to get my hook going and make one myself!



This is such a simple and easy design, as long as you can chain, double crochet, and braid, you're good! I made two scarves and am working on a third now. It's a great easy project to have on hand when you don't feel like focusing on a complicated pattern or stitch count.




I used 1 skein of Red Heart Soft yarn and an I hook. You can find the instructions on how to make your scarf at Rookie Crafters blog here.



Let me know what you think, and what colors you're going to make yours in! 

Happy Hookin' (:





2 comments: