Banner

Friday, December 6, 2013

Owl Hats, Beanies, and Pumpkins.. Oh my!

 My absolute favorite season is finally here! Bittersweet, because it's halfway through, but I'm trying to savor it everyday. The colors of the leaves, the cool crisp air, apples, pumpkins, football, I love it all!

Most importantly though, I love to crochet around this time. I've already completed a couple hats for my boys, as well as a bunch to sell! My hook has been busy that's for sure, partly the cause of why I haven't been such a good blogger lately. ):

Jonah in his owl hat at 6 weeks old!
Hopefully now that my routine with our new addition has been established and as I find the time, I'll be blogging more and more the upcoming weeks. Especially since I've been busy crocheting so much and want to keep track of it all! 

So here's handful of the things I've made over the past few weeks.
(you can find the free patterns for everything if you click on the picture description)

Newborn and Toddler Owls
Newborn Beanies

Toddler Beanie
Newborn Pumpkin Beanie


And a few happy customers..

Evelyn
Levi
Ivy

I've still got a ton of orders to work through, so I'll be back when I have some new stuff to update with. Shouldn't be long though. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment