Banner

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Plastic Bag Holder! Free Pattern Included

This plastic bag holder is awesome, I don't know why I didn't make one sooner! I like the handle on the top as it makes it easier to stuff bags in when you only have a second.



And the stripes make it even better and more customizable. 
I chose hot pink and grey mainly because they were the only colors I had quick access to (aka: already in my bedroom) and I really like how bright and cheery it looks!



You can find the free pattern I used here. I made a few minor adjustments from what the pattern says by using double crochet instead of single and doing my own thing with the color combo. The handle is 2 rows of single crochet slip stitched to the top. Super easy and makes a great gift too!

7 comments:

  1. the link to get the pattern leads to a ton of junk ads. WTH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is a way late response but...the pattern is there-you just have to keep scrolling down past the ads and junk. Also, if you look right under the picture of the grocery bag holder, in small print it has a link to print the pattern out. As of 8/7/16 the link works. If ever there comes a time when it doesn't just highlight the pattern and Paste in your fav document app, or highlight and select print text. Lastly, I used a 5.50 mm or I/9 hook to work the project. I hope this helps some fellow crochet hookers. Good bless!

      Delete
  2. Totally agree. I had to write it down. You cant even find the free pattern already written. PITA. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size hook did you use? The pattern didn't specify and I can't find a way to ask the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't see where I can do my own post, where do you find the pattern, of to where it says to go, but not found comes up

      Delete
  4. True. Can’t find the pattern

    ReplyDelete