Banner

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Coming Soon! Camera Strap Cover Pattern

Hello Hookers! I'm so excited about what I've been working on, I just couldn't wait until I finished the pattern to post. Being new to the blogging world, I've been getting to know my camera a lot better than before, and I've realized how uncomfortable the strap that I have for it is! I always meant to buy a new one, but why do that now when I could easily make it myself?
So, with my overflowing stash, I carefully selected a color and went to work. I made this one last night, without having the strap in front of me. It's a little short because I ran out of yarn, but that's OK, it's just for me, and I love it anyway!



So now I'm writing down the pattern so I can share it with anyone else who would like to make one! It's fairly simple, and can easily be modified to fit any camera strap. Using 100% Cotton was my favorite material for this project, but you can try out different fibers and see what you like. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! 

Stay tuned for the pattern! I should have it up within a few days (;
In the meantime why not check out my Etsy shop? Or head over to my Facebook page and Like me for updates on what I'm working on next!

No comments:

Post a Comment